PRESS RELEASE - OLOFSFORS MAKES MORE INVESTMENTS AND RECRUITS2018-09-21
Olofsfors is proud to announce Maria Öhman as the new Marketing Manager.
She joins the team from Vimek AB Forestry Machinery, where she was the Area Sales
Manager for the Nordic region.
– In order to meet market needs and better manage the transition from traditional marketing to digital, we have decided to expand Olofsfors marketing department, says Göran Nyberg, CEO of Olofsfors.
Olofsfors continues investing in production capacity and development to meet market
demands and expectations. The company grows and expands continuously and with increased competition, especially in the digital world, it is important to keep up with developments.
– No matter where in the world you are, Olofsfors shall be a well-known brand in the
industry, and the obvious choice. We must be available 24 hours a day, says Göran.
Olofsfors sells its products in all parts of the world and has subsidiaries in Finland, Russia, Germany and Canada.
– A common marketing strategy and someone who holds this together for us is therefore very important. That’s why it’s extra fun when we could recruit Maria back to Olofsfors, says Göran.
Maria, who worked at Olofsfors between 2000 and 2012, in sales and marketing communications, is now responsible for marketing in both Olofsfors product areas.
Back to the future, Maria says about her new start at Olofsfors.
– Yes, Olofsfors has always been warm to me for my heart, even though I’ve been away for several years. It is a very
innovative and strong company with good foundation values and which protects its long-term and its staff.
Olofsfors AB today has world-class highly automated production and is a leading manufacturer of tracks for forestry machines and wear steel for construction machinery.
Olofsfors product selector will be launched in the autumn
During the fall, the configurator is scheduled to be ready, the digital tool that will help customers and retailers find the right Tracks regardless of the time of day or anywhere in the world.
– It’s a web solution that will act as a ”digital track adviser”. Customers fill in data about machine, tire size, terrain and market type. Track suggestions will be formulated from these conditions. The combination of good digital tools and personal service to customers will make Olofsfors an even stronger and more competitive supplier to the market, concludes Maria.
For questions or more information
Mobil: +46(0)70-648 66 10
Mobil: +46(0)70-369 76 61
Olofsfors AB has 138 employees and engages in sales and manufacturing in two business areas: Tracks and chains for wheeled forest machines and wear bars for construction machinery. Customers are found in almost every continent. Olofsfors’ head office and productions are based out of the community of Nordmaling. The company is Nordmalings municipality’s largest private employer with a turnover of 350 MSEK. Olofsfors core values are: Knowledge, Quality and Sustainability.